Frontline Recruitment Weymouth
Frontline Recruitment Weymouth are seeking a Structural Engineer to join on an organisation on a permanent basis early 2023.
You will be reporting to the Operations Director as a senior member of the design team.
Main responsibilities include:
· Evaluate and assist with the design of support structures and carports.
· Calculate and approve designs to the required Eurocodes and British Standards
· Calculate and design foundations for support structures and carports
· Work closely with the design team to optimise designs ensuring the most economical use of materials.
· Identify areas of design improvement and optimisation, researching and evaluating alternative designs.
· Continuous improvement of processes and tools, including support to company change initiatives
· Identify software and processes to improve products and systems
· Research and advise on new or improved products and materials that may improve designs
· Experience in a similar role
· Qualified to degree level in Structural Engineering.
· Experience using Structural analysis CAD programs
· Able to carry out cost / benefit analysis
· Excellent planning, scheduling and communication skills
· Excellent computer skills, able to create and maintain spreadsheets, programmes etc.
· A team player able to work with colleagues to achieve collective goals
· Flexible and helpful attitude
· Permanent, full-time role working 08:30 to 17:00 or 09:00 to 17:30 Monday – Friday
· £40,000 – £50,000 per annum
· 20 days’ annual holiday allowance + 8 bank holidays
· Private medical insurance
· Pension scheme, to include a 5% company contribution
· Training and development opportunities
· Remote working available where required
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00-£50,000.00 per year
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
BRIDPORT: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Certificate of Higher Education (preferred)
Structural Engineering: 1 year (preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.