This document uses the terms ‘AIR 107.2’, ‘AIR FM CIC’, ‘Our’, ‘Us’ or ‘We’ which refers to AIR FM C.I.C. (registered in England and Wales No. 08185617), the lawful owner of the website. The term ‘You’, ‘Your’, ‘Listener’, ‘Visitor’ refers to the user or viewer of the website. The terms ‘Local Music’, ‘Unsigned Music’, ‘Music Uploader’ refers to person(s) uploading unsigned music to our system(s)
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of United Kingdom.
1. Terms and Conditions for AIR 107.2 Competitions
1.1 The promoter is Air FM CIC (t/a Air 107.2) whose registered office is at Westfield Arts College, Weymouth.
1.2 The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees/volunteers of Air 107.2 and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 1.10 The
Terms and Conditions of Musical Submissions
Any Musical Submissions must hereby follow the terms and conditions below for consideration for the appropriate “air-play” on AIR 107.2.
- Any music submitted to [email protected] is assumed to be unsigned and permission is hereby given by the Music Uploader to play the song on AIR 107.2
- By submitting the music you as the Music Uploader confirm that you are an authorised 1st or 3rd party (of the party who owns the intellectual rights of the music) to upload a legit copy of the music track to AIR 107.2
- You confirm that by uploading, the content of the music is not of the obscene, explicit, offensive or discriminating nature and is suitable for radio play under the broacasting laws of the United Kingdom
Changes to our Terms of Service
If we decide to change our Terms of Service, we will post those changes on this page, and/or update the Terms of Service modification date below.
This document was last modified on the 23rd April 2016
If there are any questions regarding these Terms of Service, you may contact us using the information below.
Registered Company Address:AIR 107.2,
C/O Westfield Arts College,
Telephone: 01305 83 60 40