We’re actively searching for new volunteer team members to help us continue building the areas only dedicated community radio station and the first dedicated radio station for Weymouth & Portland.
We are not however looking for just anybody. We want exceptional people with passion, drive and commitment. In exchange, you will get valuable, hands-on experience in a busy and exciting, state of the art, FM radio environment.
We need people passionate about Photography, Videography, Web Design, New Music, Audio Engineering, Live Sound, Events and more. We need those who are as serious about delivering professional, entertaining and enjoyable radio, as we are.
Don’t have any experience but have the passion and drive? Don’t worry, we can provide training!
If you think you might fit the bill, get in touch and tell us why by filling out the form below.
- Those with previous presenting experience will be expected to supply a demo of not more than 5 minutes in MP3 format. We would expect any experienced presenter to be able to meet this standard requirement without issue.
- AIR 107.2 is committed to the safeguarding of young and vulnerable people. You may be required to undergo an enhanced DBS Check as part of your commitments to AIR 107.2.
- Membership of the station does not automatically guarantee you will be given an airtime slot. This is at the programming and management teams’ discretion.
- This is an application to become a voluntary member of crew (staff) that are part of the station and help keep AIR 107.2 running. For legal reasons you will not become a member of the company AIR FM CIC.
- We require two character references to accompany your application to join the station. If there is a valid reason that you cannot supply these, please get in touch and discuss this with us, we don’t bite! Honest!
How we use your data: all information submitted via the above form will only be used to contact you regarding your enquiry to volunteer with the station. Your details will not be shared with any 3rd party or added to any mailing lists.